Tool-Tuff Hydro Thunder-Pack Stand-Alone Implement Hydraulic Power Station / Pump System, 5.6 Gal Capacity, 7 GPM, Briggs & Stratton Engine
Tool-Tuff Hydro Thunder-Pack Stand-Alone Implement Hydraulic Power Station / Pump System, 5.6 Gal Capacity, 7 GPM, Briggs & Stratton Engine by Tool Tuff at In The National Interest. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Tool-Tuff Hydro Thunder-Pack Portable Hydraulic Power Station From Tool-Tuff Direct - Your Source for Affordable Hydraulics Since 2012! The
From Tool-Tuff Direct - Your Source for Affordable Hydraulics Since 2012!
The Tool-Tuff Hydro Thunder-Pack is the perfect solution to your mobile hydraulic power needs. Powered by a small gasoline engine and 7 GPM hydraulic pump, the Hydro Thunder-Pack is used to power grain conveyors, hydraulic motors, auger systems, lifts, dump trailers or anything else that runs off of hydraulic power.
This unit ships free to any address with a method of unloading it from the back of a semi available. This can include 2 strong people, a fork lift, or a bucket tractor, etc. If you require residential/lift-gate delivery, please contact us.
- Powered by a reliable and trusted Briggs & Stratton 950 Series, 6.5 hp engine
- Delivers up to 7.1 gallons per minute (GPM) at 900 psi (pressure is adjustable)
- Two-way control valve features a detent on one output port so you can keep your equipment under pressure without holding your hand on it. When pressed in the opposite direction the valve actuates as long as you have your hand on it. (no detent)
- Dual 1/2" Ag quick connect fittings supplied (one male, one female)
- 5.6 Gal capacity
- Removable handle on one end, (welded handle on the other)
- Rubber feet/isolators
- magnetic drain plug
- 40 micron 1/4-turn breather cap (picture shows old-style breather cap, this one is supplied with the new 1/4-turn gasketed cap w/strainer)
- 6-month warranty
Features & Highlights
- Great for Powering Conveyors, Dump Trailers, Implements, Hydraulic Systems, Etc
- 5.6 Gal capacity, 7.1 Gallons/min output, 900 psi (pressure adjustable
- 40 Micron Breather Cap, 1/4-Turn Open/Close w/Strainer System, Magnetic Drain Plug
- 6-Month Warranty
- Ships free to address with a method to unload it from the back of a semi (fork lift, bucket tractor, strong people, etc) Ships freight on pallet