TotalBoat Liquid Urethane Foam Kit 2 Lb Density, Closed Cell for Flotation & Insulation (2 Gallon Kit)
TotalBoat Liquid Urethane Foam Kit 2 Lb Density, Closed Cell for Flotation & Insulation (2 Gallon Kit) by TotalBoat at In The National Interest. MPN: TB-FOAM. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TotalBoat 2-Part Polyurethane Flotation Foam 2 LB. Density formula is a fast-setting, pour-in-place, expanding liquid foam that cures to a rigid,
TotalBoat 2-Part Polyurethane Flotation Foam 2 LB. Density formula is a fast-setting, pour-in-place, expanding liquid foam that cures to a rigid, lightweight material commonly used for adding buoyancy to keep your boat afloat in the event hull integrity is compromised. This U.S. Coast Guard-compliant foam has a closed-cell structure that enables it to resist water absorption for many years, making it ideal for filling pontoons and pouring into cavities beneath boat decks. It's also great for filling gaps, soundproofing, and providing thermal insulation in a variety of nonstructural marine & household applications.TotalBoat pourable foam has a simple 1:1 mix ratio that makes it very easy to use. Always have good ventilation, and use protective eyewear and gloves when mixing and pouring foam. Warm conditions of 75-80°F are extremely critical, as are accurate measuring, thorough mixing, and proper venting of the area where the foam is to be applied, because the foam expands tremendously by volume. Just mix one part resin and one part activator, and stir vigorously for approximately 25 seconds to mix completely. Pour immediately into the prepared void, and leave undisturbed until cured. The expanding foam will distribute itself evenly—even into irregularly shaped areas. The cured foam hardens into shape, with minimal shrinkage, and can be cut to shape easily. Once fully cured, any areas exposed to sunlight should be laminated or painted over with polyester, epoxy, or vinyl ester coatings. For best results filling larger areas, pour in multiple layers to allow a proper cure and maximum strength bonding between layers.Compare to Evercoat Marine Foam-It, FGCI Polyurethane Foam, US Composites Urethane Foam, & SystemThree Flotation Foam. TotalBoat Flotation Foam provides excellent flotation and insulating properties, and is a much better value. All TotalBoat products are developed for boaters, by boaters. We know what works and what doesn't. 100% made in the USA.
Features & Highlights
- Marine-grade, 2-part liquid polyurethane expanding flotation foam with simple 1:1 mix ratio by volume. Sets up quickly, and cures at room temperature.
- Lightweight, 2 lb. density is ideal for adding buoyancy, insulating, soundproofing, and filling gaps or voids. For nonstructural applications only. Shelf life is 6 months from date of manufacture. Cures to a rigid, 94% closed-cell foam that resists water absorption, and is not affected by gas, oil, or solvents. Once fully cured, foam can be coated with polyester, epoxy, or vinyl ester resins, without melting. It can also be cut to desired shape easily.
- Cures to a rigid, 94% closed-cell foam that resists water absorption, and is not affected by gas, oil, or solvents. Once fully cured, foam can be coated with polyester, epoxy, or vinyl ester resins, without melting. It can also be cut to desired shape easily.
- Pourable polyurethane foam is very easy to use, expands rapidly, and hardens in place in about 5 minutes at 70-80°F, with minimal shrinkage. Foam can be poured in separate batches to build up multiple layers, forming strong bonds between layers.
- Sizes: Available in 2-Quart and 2-Gallon Kit sizes; Yield: 2-Quart Kit - 2 cubic ft., 2-Gallon Kit - 8 cubic ft.; Flotation Range (admixed): 75 lbs./qt. and 300 lbs./gal.; PROPER TEMPERATURE, TIMING, MIXING, and VENTING ARE CRITICAL TO ACHIEVING PROPER EXPANSION - Application Temperature: 75-80°F; Mixing Time: 25 seconds (mix thoroughly; there should be no visible swirls in the material); Pouring Time Before Foaming Starts: 45 seconds; Full Expansion: Approximately 7 minutes.
|Item Size:||6.5 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||19.33 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.54 x 6.57 x 6.57 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TotalBoat, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: INT4259Q, ean: 0081948442596,
Brightside Polyurethane is a hard, high gloss one-part polyurethane topside finish. Excellent application characteristics yield that “sprayed on” look when brush applied in thin coats and is ideal for use anywhere above the true waterline. Brigh...
mpn: 90915, ean: 0033886005210,
Sikaflex-252 is a 1-component, moisture cured, polyurethane adhesive with extremely high thixotropy and high strength. Sikaflex-252 is particularly suited to Ideal uses include bonding applications in the manufacture and maintenance of trucks, traile...
mpn: 409170000, ean: 0027426409170,
Minwax Water Based Wipe-On Poly is a durable, clear finish that combines polyurethane protection with classic, hand-rubbed beauty.Applied with a cloth - no need to worry about drips and brush marks. Great for furniture, railings and trim. Easy water ...
3M Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200 White 1/10 Gallon Cartridge 065003M 06500 ADHESIVE SEALANT. Quantity Pack is 1 Each.. ...
By Flex Seal
mpn: FSCL20, ean: 0855647003491,
Flex Seal Spray Rubber Sealant Coating, 14-oz, ClearLiquid rubber sealant coating.Works for skylights, gutters, downspouts, flashing, windowsills, PVC pipes, roof leaks, hoses, duct work, foundations, awnings, vent pipes, AC drip pans, RVs and camper...
3M(TM) Scotch-Weld(TM) Epoxy Adhesive 640 is medium viscosity that allows for easy dispensing. Bonds to a variety of materials such as, ceramics, wood and some plastics....
12x Insulating foam CF-AS CJP...
mpn: 518, ean: 8903530107800,
Medium-strength, general purpose gasketing product - excellent contamination tolerance. Ideal for use on casted iron, steel and aluminum flanges. LOCTITE 518 cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces. It is an ana...
By 3M Products
3M EPX EPOXY MIXING NOZZLE (QTY 50)3M ADHESIVE PRODUCTS. EPX EPOXY MIXING NOZZLE. QTY 500 PACK. UPC 62-9742-9938-0. ...
By Sikaflex 552 High-Strength Structural Assembly Adhesive
mpn: 552, ean: 9788410400375, isbn: 8410400375,
Sikaflex-552 is a low VOC, high performance, elastic, gap-filling, one-part, silane-terminated polymer structural adhesive that cures on exposure to atmospheric moisture to form a durable elastomer. Sikaflex - 552 contains no isocyanate or solvent. S...