TR-VM-6380 (Pack of 2) 3 Axis Piezoelectric Accelerometer Vibration Meter 3D Tester Vibrometer Gauge
Save 1% on the TR-VM-6380 (Pack of 2) 3 Axis Piezoelectric Accelerometer Vibration Meter 3D Tester Vibrometer Gauge by tereninstruments at In The National Interest. MPN: VM-6380. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. We use DHL and Fedex. Generally, it only needs 3 days to arrive America from China. The lead time is about 1-3 business days. Pakage includes 2 sets
Pakage includes 2 sets of VM-6380.
Used for measuring periodic motion, to check the imbalance and deflecting of moving machinery. Specifically designed for present measuring various mechanical vibration. So as to provide the data for the quality control, run time and equipment upkeep.
Specially designed for easy on site vibration measurement of all rotating machinery for quality control, commissioning, and predictive maintenance purposes.
Wide frequency range (10Hz~10kHz) in acceleration mode.
3 same parameters in one display for 3 dimensional measurement or 1 dimensional measurement specified, showing 3 different parameters of velocity, acceleration and displacement in 1 display.
Sensor: 3-Axis Piezoelectric Accelerometer
Acceleration: 0.1~400 m/s²; 0.3~1312 ft/s²; 0.0~40 g; Equivalent Peak
Velocity:0.01~400 mm/s; 0.004~16.0 inch/s; True RMS
Displacement: 0.001~4.0 mm; 0.04~160.0 mil; Equivalent Peak-peak
Acceleration: 10 Hz ~ 1k Hz; 10 Hz ~ 10k Hz
Velocity: 10 Hz ~ 1k Hz
Displacement: 10 Hz ~ 1k Hz
Accuracy: 5 % of Reading + 2 digits
Metric / Imperial Conversion
Analogue Output: AC Output 0~2.0 V Peak Full Scale (Load Resistance: Above 10k)
Max. Value Hold
Power Off: Manual Power Off or Auto Power Off
Battery Indicator: Low Battery Indicator
Data Output: USB, RS-232
Operating Conditions: Temperature: 0~50 degree; Humidity: less than 90 %RH
Power Supply: 2 x 1.5V AA size (UM-3) Battery
2*VM-6380 Vibration Meter
USB, RS-232 data cable with software
Features & Highlights
- 3 same parameters in one display for 3 dimensional measurement or 1 dimensional measurement specified, showing 3 different parameters of velocity, acceleration and displacement in 1 display.
- In accordance with ISO 2954, used for periodic measurements, to detect out-of-balance, misalignment and other mechanical faults in rotating machines.
- Individual high quality ccelerometer for accurate and repeatable measurements; Wide frequency range (10Hz~10kHz) in acceleration mode.
- Optional headphones for use as electronic stethoscope; Bearing condition monitoring function.
- Pakage includes 2 sets of VM-6380.
|Package Weight:||2.2 pounds|