TR-Y-SRT-6200 Digital LCD Surface Roughness Tester Profilometer Profile Gauge Instruments Surftest
Save 1% on the TR-Y-SRT-6200 Digital LCD Surface Roughness Tester Profilometer Profile Gauge Instruments Surftest by TEREN at In The National Interest. MPN: SRT-6200. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Surface Roughness Tester is from Teren Instruments.Features: * Manual or automatic shut down. * Metric /Imperial Conversion. * Use USB data
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Metric /Imperial Conversion.
* Use USB data output and RS-232 data output to connect with PC.
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
Display: 4 digits, 10 mm LCD, with blue backlight
Parameters: Ra, Rz
Measuring Range: Ra: 0.05~10.00 um / 1.000~400.0 uinch
Rz: 0.020~100.0 um / 0.780~4000 uinch
Accuracy: less than or equal to +- 10%
Fluctuation of display value: Not more than 6%
Sensor-Test Principle: Inductance type
Sensor-Radius of Probe Pin: 10 um
Sensor-Material of Probe Pin: Diamond
Sensor-Dynamo-measurement of Probe: 16 Mn(1.6 gf)
Sensor-Probe Angle: 90 degree
Sensor-Vertical Radius of Guiding Head: 48 mm
Sensor-Maximum driving stroke: 17.5 mm / 0.7 inch
Sensor-Cutoff length: 0.25 mm / 0.8 mm / 2.5 mm optional
Driving speed-Sampling: When Length = 0.25 mm, Vt = 0.135 mm/s; When Length = 0.8 mm, Vt = 0.5 mm/s; When Length = 2.5 mm, Vt = 1 mm/s
Returning: Vt = 1 mm/s
Profile digital filter-Filtered Profile: RC, PC-RC, GAUSS
Non-Filtered Profile: D-P
Resolution: 0.001 um, if reading less than 10um; 0.01 um, if 10um less than or equal to reading less than or equal to 100um; 0.1 um, if reading great than or equal to 100um
Evaluation length: 1~5 L optional
Auto Power Off
Data Memorize: 7 Groups
Operating conditions: Temperature: 0~50 degree Humidity: less than 80%RH
Power Supply: Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
Dimensions: 140 x 52 x 48 mm
Weight: 420 g
1. Main Unit
2. Small Screwdriver
3. Power Adapter
4. Standard Sample Plate
5. Standard Sensor
6. Adjustable Leg
7. Sheath of Sensor
8. Carrying Case
9. Instruction Manual
Features & Highlights
- The lead time is about 2-3 business days and shipping time is about 5-7 days.
- Applications: Widely used in production site to measure surface roughness of various machinery-processed parts, calculate corresponding parameters according to selected measuring conditions and clearly display all measurement parameters.
- Be compatible with four standards of ISO, DIN, ANSI and JIS. When measuring the roughness of a surface, the sensor is placed on the surface and then uniformly slides along the surface by driving the mechanism inside the tester. The sensor gets the surface roughness by the sharp built-in probe.
- This roughness causes displacement of the probe which results in change of inductive amount of induction coils so as to generate analogue signal, which is in proportion to the surface roughness at output end of phase-sensitive rectifier. The exclusive DSP processes and calculates and then outputs the measurement results on LCD.
- Small in size, light in weight and easy to use. Multiple parameter measurement: Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt. Highly sophisticated inductance sensor. Built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery and control circuit with high capacity.
|Package Weight:||4.4 pounds|