TR-Y-SRT-6210S Surface Roughness Tester Separate Surftest Meter Diamond Probe Profilometer
TR-Y-SRT-6210S Surface Roughness Tester Separate Surftest Meter Diamond Probe Profilometer by TEREN at In The National Interest. MPN: SRT-6210S. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features: Manual or automatic shut down. Can memorize 7 groups of measurement results and measuring conditions for later use or download to PC.
Manual or automatic shut down.
Can memorize 7 groups of measurement results and measuring conditions for later use or download to PC.
Metric /Imperial Conversion.
Use USB data output and RS-232 data output to connect with PC.
Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
Display: 4 digits, 10 mm LCD, with blue backlight
Parameters: Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt
Measuring Range: Ra, Rq: 0.005~16.00 um / 0.020~629.9 uinch
Rz, Rt: 0.020~160.0 um / 0.078~6299 uinch
Accuracy: less than +- 10%
Fluctuation of display value: Not more than 6%
Sensor-Test Principle: Inductance type
Sensor-Radius of Probe Pin: 5 um
Sensor-Material of Probe Pin: Diamond
Sensor-Dynamo-measurement of Probe: 4 mN(0.4 gf)
Sensor-Probe Angle: 90 degree
Sensor-Vertical Radius of Guiding Head: 48 mm
Sensor-Maximum driving stroke: 17.5 mm / 0.7 inch
Sensor-Cutoff length (l): 0.25 mm / 0.8 mm / 2.5 mm optional
Driving speed-Sampling: When Length = 0.25 mm, Vt = 0.135 mm/s
When Length = 0.8 mm, Vt = 0.5 mm/s
When Length = 2.5 mm, Vt = 1 mm/s
Driving speed-Returning: Vt = 1 mm/s
Resolution: 0.001 um, if reading less than 10um
0.01 um, if 10um less than reading less than 100um
0.1 um, if reading more than 100um
Evaluation length: 1~5 L optional
Auto Power Off
Operating conditions: Temperature: 0~50 degree Humidity: less than 80 %RH
Power Supply: 4 x 1.5v AAA size (UM-4) battery
Dimensions-Main Unit: 149 x 67 x 29 mm
Dimensions-Measuring Base: 185 x 56 x 47 mm
Weight: 485 g
1. Main Unit
2. Small Screwdriver
3. Measuing Base
4. Adjustable Stand
5. Standard Sample Plate
6. Standard Sensor
7. Carrying Case
8. Instruction Manual
Features & Highlights
- The lead time is about 2-3 business days and shipping time is about 5-7 days.
- Applications: Widely used in production site to measure surface roughness of various machinery-processed parts, calculate correspondingparameters according to selected measuring conditions and clearly display all measurement parameters.
- Highly sophisticated inductance sensor. Four wave filtering methods : RC, PC-RC, GAUSS and D-P. Small in size, light in weight and easy to use. Multiple parameter measurement: Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt.
- Be compatible with four standards of ISO, DIN, ANSI and JIS. When measuring the roughness of a surface, the sensor is placed on the surface and then uniformly slides along the surface by driving the mechanism inside the tester. The sensor gets the surface roughness by the sharp built-in probe.
- This roughness causes displacement of the probe which results in change of inductive amount of induction coils so as to generate analogue signal, which is in proportion to the surface roughness at output end of phase-sensitive rectifier. The exclusive DSP processes and calculates and then outputs the measurement results on LCD.
|Package Weight:||4.4 pounds|