TR-Y-SRT-6210S Surface Roughness Tester Separate Surftest Meter Diamond Probe Profilometer
TR-Y-SRT-6210S Surface Roughness Tester Separate Surftest Meter Diamond Probe Profilometer by TEREN at In The National Interest. MPN: SRT-6210S. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features: Manual or automatic shut down. Can memorize 7 groups of measurement results and measuring conditions for later use or download to PC.
Manual or automatic shut down.
Can memorize 7 groups of measurement results and measuring conditions for later use or download to PC.
Metric /Imperial Conversion.
Use USB data output and RS-232 data output to connect with PC.
Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
Display: 4 digits, 10 mm LCD, with blue backlight
Parameters: Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt
Measuring Range: Ra, Rq: 0.005~16.00 um / 0.020~629.9 uinch
Rz, Rt: 0.020~160.0 um / 0.078~6299 uinch
Accuracy: less than +- 10%
Fluctuation of display value: Not more than 6%
Sensor-Test Principle: Inductance type
Sensor-Radius of Probe Pin: 5 um
Sensor-Material of Probe Pin: Diamond
Sensor-Dynamo-measurement of Probe: 4 mN(0.4 gf)
Sensor-Probe Angle: 90 degree
Sensor-Vertical Radius of Guiding Head: 48 mm
Sensor-Maximum driving stroke: 17.5 mm / 0.7 inch
Sensor-Cutoff length (l): 0.25 mm / 0.8 mm / 2.5 mm optional
Driving speed-Sampling: When Length = 0.25 mm, Vt = 0.135 mm/s
When Length = 0.8 mm, Vt = 0.5 mm/s
When Length = 2.5 mm, Vt = 1 mm/s
Driving speed-Returning: Vt = 1 mm/s
Resolution: 0.001 um, if reading less than 10um
0.01 um, if 10um less than reading less than 100um
0.1 um, if reading more than 100um
Evaluation length: 1~5 L optional
Auto Power Off
Operating conditions: Temperature: 0~50 degree Humidity: less than 80 %RH
Power Supply: 4 x 1.5v AAA size (UM-4) battery
Dimensions-Main Unit: 149 x 67 x 29 mm
Dimensions-Measuring Base: 185 x 56 x 47 mm
Weight: 485 g
1. Main Unit
2. Small Screwdriver
3. Measuing Base
4. Adjustable Stand
5. Standard Sample Plate
6. Standard Sensor
7. Carrying Case
8. Instruction Manual
Features & Highlights
- The lead time is about 2-3 business days and shipping time is about 5-7 days.
- Applications: Widely used in production site to measure surface roughness of various machinery-processed parts, calculate correspondingparameters according to selected measuring conditions and clearly display all measurement parameters.
- Highly sophisticated inductance sensor. Four wave filtering methods : RC, PC-RC, GAUSS and D-P. Small in size, light in weight and easy to use. Multiple parameter measurement: Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt.
- Be compatible with four standards of ISO, DIN, ANSI and JIS. When measuring the roughness of a surface, the sensor is placed on the surface and then uniformly slides along the surface by driving the mechanism inside the tester. The sensor gets the surface roughness by the sharp built-in probe.
- This roughness causes displacement of the probe which results in change of inductive amount of induction coils so as to generate analogue signal, which is in proportion to the surface roughness at output end of phase-sensitive rectifier. The exclusive DSP processes and calculates and then outputs the measurement results on LCD.
|Package Weight:||4.4 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TEREN, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
PTC Durometer ASTM D2240 Type D Hardness. Shore D Scale Durometers Test the Hardness of Pipeline Coating, Hard Rubber, Acrylic, Delrin, Kevlar, PVC, Nylon, Lexan, and Epoxies.Test the Hardness of Epoxy, Kevlar, PVC. Easy to Read 0 to 100 Point Dial. ...
mpn: 215-151-10, ean: 0603908554493,
Granite comparator stand 150x200x50mm baseBlack Granite stays free of burrs and pileups due to its fine-grain composition. Easy maintenance. Fine adjustment of 1 mm range. ...
By PTC Instruments
mpn: 409, ean: 0714286409418,
PTC's Model 409 ASTM Type D Durometer measures the hardness of hard rubber, plastics, epoxies, soft metals, and other similar materials. The Model 409 meets or exceeds American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) D2240 Specifications. Accurate r...
mpn: 811-335-10, ean: 0603908589426,
Hh-335 dial durometer Shore a compactSuitable for testing the nature of the following materials - natural rubber and soft elastomers, etc. Shore a Scale. Compact dial Type. ...
The Leeb 130 is a quality hardness tester. Highly protected housing with metal steel, Automatic identification of 7 types of impact devices for special applications, freely switch to hardness HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS, HL, direct calibration on HL, HRC, H...
mpn: SRT-6200, ean: 0710824081474,
The Surface Roughness Tester is from Teren Instruments.Features: * Manual or automatic shut down. * Metric /Imperial Conversion. * Use USB data output and RS-232 data output to connect with PC. * Provide Bluetooth data output choice. Display: 4...
HFS New Rockwell Hardness Tester Machine 150KFG Accessories Hard Metal Load range: 60kg, 100kg, 150kg ax test height: 6.7" ; Depth of throat: 5.3" est blocks: 3-HRC Test block;1-HRB Test block;1-HRA Test block Storage case dimension: 9" x 11-1/2" x...
By Best Jewelry Supply
NEW! THE GXL-NEXT The GXL-NEXT is the most complete electronic tester in the world. With the ability to test gold, silver, and platinum, it is the only tester you'll ever need. This tester has a full range of karat determination from 6 to 24 karats (...