Product Description & Reviews
Tri Groove security nuts feature a tapered diameter, making the nuts resistant to gripping devices. Security nuts are installed using a special Tri Groove socket, which grips the indentations along the outside of the fastener to turn the nut along a thread. Tri Groove nuts are also referred to as T Groove, Trident Drive and Coned Trident Drive Nuts.High quality tamper proof security nuts. These tri-groove Nuts are corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel, making the fasteners suitable for long term applications in harsh environments..
Features & Highlights
- High quality tamper proof security nuts
- These tri-groove Nuts are corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel, making the fasteners suitable for long term applications in harsh environments.
- Common applications of 316 stainless steel fasteners include use on boats, docks, piers, and pools.
- Tri Groove nuts are also referred to as T Groove, Trident Drive and Coned Trident Drive Nuts.
- May only be installed and remove using tri groove or trident drivers or sockets
|Manufacturer:||RAW PRODUCTS CORP|
|Brand:||RAW PRODUCTS CORP|
|Publisher:||RAW PRODUCTS CORP|
|Studio:||RAW PRODUCTS CORP|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.