Tri Groove security nuts feature a tapered diameter, making the nuts resistant to gripping devices. Security nuts are installed using a special Tri Groove socket, which grips the indentations along the outside of the fastener to turn the nut along a thread. Tri Groove nuts are also referred to as T Groove, Trident Drive and Coned Trident Drive Nuts.
Features & Highlights
- High quality tamper proof security nuts
- Tri Groove Security Nuts are made of Zamak 5 Zinc Alloy (95% Zinc, 4% Aluminum, 1% Copper). Zamak is an alloy of Zinc and Aluminium, sometimes also incorporating Magnesium and Copper.
- The added copper in Zamak 5 increases the strength, hardness, and corrosion resistance of the alloy, but reduces its ductility and dimensional accuracy compared to other Zamak Alloys.
- Tri Groove nuts are also referred to as T Groove, Trident Drive and Coned Trident Drive Nuts.
- May only be installed and remove using tri groove or trident drivers or sockets
|Manufacturer:||RAW PRODUCTS CORP|
|Brand:||RAW PRODUCTS CORP|
|Publisher:||RAW PRODUCTS CORP|
|Studio:||RAW PRODUCTS CORP|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by RAW PRODUCTS CORP, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.