Tri-Groove Tamper Proof Security Nuts Zamak 5 Zinc #10-32 - QTY 1000
Tri-Groove Tamper Proof Security Nuts Zamak 5 Zinc #10-32 - QTY 1000 by RAW PRODUCTS CORP at In The National Interest. MPN: 6206-022-0020. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Tri Groove security nuts feature a tapered diameter, making the nuts resistant to gripping devices. Security nuts are installed using a special Tri
Features & Highlights
- High quality tamper proof security nuts
- Tri Groove Security Nuts are made of Zamak 5 Zinc Alloy (95% Zinc, 4% Aluminum, 1% Copper). Zamak is an alloy of Zinc and Aluminium, sometimes also incorporating Magnesium and Copper.
- The added copper in Zamak 5 increases the strength, hardness, and corrosion resistance of the alloy, but reduces its ductility and dimensional accuracy compared to other Zamak Alloys.
- Tri Groove nuts are also referred to as T Groove, Trident Drive and Coned Trident Drive Nuts.
- May only be installed and remove using tri groove or trident drivers or sockets
|Manufacturer:||RAW PRODUCTS CORP|
|Brand:||RAW PRODUCTS CORP|
|Publisher:||RAW PRODUCTS CORP|
|Studio:||RAW PRODUCTS CORP|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|