Rubber Seals create an easy-to-close seal against dust, noise, and vibration. To prepare, cut to length with scissors or knife. Prior to installation, ensure bonding surface is properly cleaned with a 50/50 mix of denatured alcohol and water solution. The Solid Rectangle Rubber Seals are available with two adhesive application options: high-strength foam acrylic adhesive (BT) and general-purpose pressure sensitive adhesive (HT). The (BT) adhesive creates an airtight seal between the rubber and substrate and has low initial tack for easy repositioning. The (BT) high strength tape system creates the ultimate bond between the rubber and substrate, has the highest peel and shear resistance, and can be used under high loads of stress and force. Also, it has low initial tack for easy repositioning during installation and requires 72 hours of cure time for full bond strength. The general-purpose pressure sensitive adhesive (HT) is ideal for light-duty applications and is best used to hold the rubber seal in place while installed in a static application or compressed between two stationary objects. (HT) may be used in some light duty dynamic applications against a variety of substrates.
Features & Highlights
- DURABLE EPDM FOAM RUBBER drowns out noise, eliminates vibration, and protects your vehicle, boat, or home from outside elements.
- WEATHER-RESISTANT solid rectangle rubber seal provides excellent resistance to water absorption, ozone, sunlight aging, low temperature and compression set.
- EASY TO INSTALL adhesive-backed rubber seals made with two adhesive options: BT (3M) tape is a high-strength automotive-grade tape, while HT tape is a general-purpose pressure sensitive adhesive.
- WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS on marine, automobile, and home cases - providing door, window, and hatch seals for cars, trucks, RVs, trailers, boats, and more!
- VARIETY OF DIMENSIONS AND SIZES available to fit your application need - allowing for the right size and thickness of rubber seal strip to be applied to the job.
|Model:||0.38 inch height; 0.5 inch width|
|Package Weight:||8 pounds|
|Package Size:||21 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Trim-lok, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 726S0520F0000000, ean: 0041359530701,
Hager designs hardware engineered for superior performance. Using fewer moving parts and constructed with die cast caps and head covers. These devices are BHMA Certified, UL listed for up to three hours, and meets UL specifications for panic hardware...
Simply push these seals onto an edge to stop wind, dust, and water from entering doors, etc. They can conform to curved and irregular surfaces. Cut to length with shears or tin snips. These seals have good weather resistance. Gripping portion is made...