Do you know the optimal cleaning frequency of your solution?
Different cleaning solutions have different resonance frequencies, meaning that they work best at their own unique cleaning frequency. The key to getting maximum cleaning power out of any ultrasonic cleaner is to match that frequency as doing so will generate the most powerful ultrasonic waves possible. This will in turn allow the solution to penetrate deeper into hard to clean parts, resulting in a more thorough clean done in less time. TruSonik ultrasonic cleaners are the only cleaners in their price point to offer a built-in automatic frequency micro-adjustment feature (also known as Frequency Sweep), allowing you to get the maximum cleaning action from whatever solution you choose.
Not only can you maximize the effectiveness of your cleaning solutions but with double the heating power of competitors your solution will reach optimal cleaning temperature quicker, further saving you time. Also, unlike on some models, the built in heater can be independently controlled from the ultrasonic transducers, meaning you can preheat your solution without putting unnecessary run-time on the unit. Speaking of run-time, TruSonik cleaners have the necessary internal components to allow for 55 minutes of continuous cleaning, almost twice as long as the competitors 30 minute max cycle time.
Ultrasonic Cleaning Power: 240W
Ultrasonic frequency: 38-42Khz
Heating power: 200W
Adjustable Temp: 20-65C / (68-149F)
Digital Timer: 5-50 min (+/-5 min int.)
Tank capacity: 10L (2.5 gallon)
Tank dimensions 11-3/4" x 9-1/2" x 6" (300mm x 240mm x 153mm)
Construction: 316 Stainless Steel (tank), 304 Stainless Steel (body)
Overall outer dimensions (L x W x H): 12-1/2" x 12-1/2" x 10-1/2" ( 318mm x 318mm x 267mm)
Power supply: 100 ~ 120 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz
CE & RoHS approved
Features & Highlights
- DIGITAL: Computer controlled heating and cleaning cycle. Automatic cleaning frequency adjustment to maximize fluid penetration and cleaning effectiveness.
- HEATER: Built-in heater can heat the cleaning solution up to 149 degrees Fahrenheit (65 degrees Celsius) further amplifying the cleaning power of your solution.
- INDUSTRIAL: Commercial construction with stainless steel body and inner tub. Also included is a small parts basket, also made of stainless steel.
- UNIVERSAL: Designed to clean jewellery, dental equipment, tattoo equipment, guns and gun parts, car parts and carbs, and many more items.
- WARRANTY: Full 1 year warranty serviced directly through us. We take care of you with complete after sale customer support.
|Item Weight:||20 pounds|
|Item Size:||13 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||26.46 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.75 x 15.75 x 15.75 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TruSonik, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Branson Ultrasonics
With the Bransonic MH Ultrasonic bath, you get the added benefit of heat coupled with the durability and performance of our flagship ultrasonic bath. It also features a temperature sensor and auto shut-off when the unit reaches 69°C/156.2°F. All Br...
mpn: CP500D, ean: 0030955169323,
Features. Ultrasonic Cleaner with Heat Digital TimerSpecifications. Dimension 1325 H x 175 W x 1775 L. Weight 17 lbsUltrasonic Cleaner with Heat & Digital TimerSpecifications. Dimension: 13.25 H x 17.5 W x 17.75 L. Weight: 17 lbs. Package Quantity: 1...