U.S.SOLID 20 L Cryogenic Container Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) Dewar Semen Tank 6 Canisters Carry Bag
U.S.SOLID 20 L Cryogenic Container Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) Dewar Semen Tank 6 Canisters Carry Bag by U.S. Solid at In The National Interest. MPN: USS-LNT00006. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is the U.S. Solid 21 L Cryogenic Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) Dewar Tank for your LN2 storage needs. This tank is constructed with aircraft grade
This is the U.S. Solid 21 L Cryogenic Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) Dewar Tank for your LN2 storage needs. This tank is constructed with aircraft grade aluminum and comes complete with 6 canisters fixed to straws for storing specimens inside the container. Using Dewar technology, this tank uses an insulating process requiring a vacuum area between two interior walls. An insulated padded cover is also provided which helps reduce LN2 loss. The tank comes complete with 6 canisters secured to straws for the storage of specimens inside the container. It is portable and weighs approx. 28 lbs. empty (about 65 lbs. full) which ideal in most environments. Static time of LN2 for this tank is 125 days, which is longer than most.
Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) has a variety of uses in our everyday world. From doctors and hospitals to plumbers and chefs; Liquid Nitrogen is an important element of our society. We all know hospitals use LN2 for cryopreserving organs and other biological fluids. Doctors make use of LN2 when using cryotherapy; the burning of warts or other related skin condition. Many people may not know that LN2 is also used by Chefs for cooking called Modernist Cuisine and also to make ice cream; even plumbers use LN2 when they need to freeze a pipeline to restrict the flow of water when no shut-off is present.
Brand: U.S. Solid
GTIN-12 (U.P.C.) 888107027997
U.S. Solid Model: USS-LNT00006
Volume: 21 L
Neck Diameter: 1.97" (50 mm)
Vessel Diameter: 15.12" (384 mm)
Vessel Height: 25.2" (640 mm)
Empty WeighT: 11.20 kg
Static holding time: 125 days
Features & Highlights
- USE: Can store up to 21 L of Liquid Nitrogen for up to 125 days and comes with 6 canisters fixed to straws for storage inside the container and a protective cover, only suitable for storage of liquid nitrogen, not for transport
- STATE OF THE ART: Using Dewar technology, this tank uses an insulating process requiring a vacuum area between two interior walls. An insulated padded cover is also provided which helps reduce LN2 loss and makes carrying hassle-free.
- MATERIAL: Constructed with aircraft grade aluminum
- APPLICABLE: Used by doctors, hospitals, chefs, plumbers, gardeners, etc....
- SHIPS FROM LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA - EXPEDITED SHIPPING AVAILABLE so you can buy with confidence.
|Item Weight:||26 pounds|
|Item Size:||16 x 28 x 28 inches|
|Package Weight:||24.69 pounds|
|Package Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|