Utah Pneumatic Fittings are a compact one piece push-to-connect fitting. All items in the Utah Pneumatic composite range are silicone free. The Stainless steel gripping ring ensures excellent tube retention while the D seal within the fitting provides a positive seal on the O.D. of the tube, in both static and dynamic positions, due to an optimized design of the fitting cavity. Utah Pneumatic composite should not be used for live swivel applications. Body and collar are made of Nylon 6.6, gripping ring is stainless steel, and D seal and O-rings are Nitrile.
Features & Highlights
- Type:Push in fitting/Push to connect Union/ Weight:4.8g/Size:6mm
- Fluid Admitted:Air Vacuum Water (no freezing)
- Working Pressure:0-1.0MPa | 0-150psi/Applicable Tube:PU / PA / PE / PVC
- Proof Pressure:3.0Mpa | 435psi.Seal O-ring:NBR/ Lock Claw:Stainless Steel(SUS)/Body:Plastic(PET)
- Working Temperature:0-60°C | 32～140°F/Negative Pressure:-100Kpa | -29.5 In Hg
|Item Weight:||0.16 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by utah pneumatic, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.