Product Description & Reviews
Description:NOT ALL MATERIAL ARE SUBJECT TO THE 25MM DETECTING RANGE.3 factors that affect the function of the sensor:1. Material density. Most of plastic material is not detectable by a capacitive proximity sensor at a proper distance, sometimes becasue the density is low , sometimes because the plastic is too thin, for example, if you detect an empty 1mm thick plastic bottle, the detecting distance may be less than 2mm , if you fill the bottle with water ,then the detection distance could be longer than 5mm.2. The Sensitivity, when the sensor cannot work, there is a sensitivity-adjustment screw on the back of the sensor, you can turn it clockwise with a flat head screwdriver to increase the sensitivity of the sensor 3. Load Current . High output current can result in prodct failue, Inductive load (for instance, motors which draw high current when started) is not allowed to be directly connected with this sensor, because this sensor can only provide 300mA current for the load , you can use this sensor to provide a low level signal for a PLC which requires very little current ,or you can control a small relay that requires a coil current less than 100mA.
Features & Highlights
- Country of Manufacture: CHINA; Material: Electronic Parts; Net Weight: 184g; Package Content: 1 x Capacitive Proximity Switch
- Model: LJC30A3-H-Z/AY; Output Type: PNP NC(Normal Close); Thread Size: 30mm
- Detecting Distance: 1-25mm (Read description befor purchase); Detecting Object: Metal, Water, Glass,etc (See conditions in the description!!!); Supply Voltage: DC 6-36V
- Current Output: 300mA(resistive load); Operating Temperature: -25C to +65C (Non-freezing Condition); Cable Length: 2m/6.56ft
- Wire Type: DC 3 Wire Type; Switch Appearance Type: Cylinder Type; Theory: Capacitance Sensor
|Package Weight:||0.43 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.63 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.