Vision Scientific VME0008-T-RC-E2-M-DG3.0 Digital Microscope, 40x-800x, LED Illumination,Coarse and Fine Focus, 110V or Cordless Rechargeable Battery, 3.0MP Digital Eyepiece Camera, USB 2.0
Vision Scientific VME0008-T-RC-E2-M-DG3.0 Digital Microscope, 40x-800x, LED Illumination,Coarse and Fine Focus, 110V or Cordless Rechargeable Battery, 3.0MP Digital Eyepiece Camera, USB 2.0 by Vision Scientific at In The National Interest. MPN: VME0008-T-RC-E2-M-DG3.0. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This compound microscope is perfect for any educational application or classroom, elementary to high school, or for basic biological/laboratory use.
This compound microscope is perfect for any educational application or classroom, elementary to high school, or for basic biological/laboratory use.
Cool-to-touch, long-lasting LED Illumination is equipped with intensity control. Ball-bearing objective turret is mounted, allowing for smooth alignment while positive click stops ensure precise and immediate magnification.
DIN achromatic objectives are parfocaled and parcentered to provide sharp, color-corrected images. Coarse and fine focusing knobs are positioned low on bracket near base, making certain that adjustments are made with maximum stability and minimum strain.
The dual view design allows you to connect the 3.0 megapixel digital eyepiece camera using the included C-mount relay lens, to broadcast images of the specimen being observed. It offers USB 2.0 plug-and-play compatibility, and comes with user-friendly imaging software.Rugged cast aluminum with gray enamel finish.
5-year limited warranty excluding bulbs.
- Head：Dual View, 45° inclined, rotates 360°
- Magnification：40x, 80x, 100x, 200x, 400x, 800x
- Objective Lens：4x, 10x, 40x DIN achromatic
- Condenser：0.65 N.A lens
- Stage：Large 110mm x 120mm (4 ⅜” x 4 ¾”) mechanical stage
- Resolution：3.0 megapixel (2048 x 1536 Max Resolution)
- Compatibility：Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- One 45° dual view microscope with mechanical stage
- One 3.0MP Digital Eyepiece Camera, USB 2.0
- 4X, 10X, 40XS DIN achromatic objective
- two stage clips
- Power adaptor
- Three rechargeable batteries
- One dust cover
- User Manual
Features & Highlights
- 45° Dual view head rotates 360° and allows for trouble -free observation by two people. Also offers the option of attaching a digital camera
- LED illumination guarantees a clear and crisp, cool-to-touch white light that lasts up to 60x longer than traditional tungsten bulbs
- Equipped with tension adjustment to eliminate stage drift. For added safety the rack-stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses while the slip-clutch focusing system protects gears from damage
- Value-added features on this microscope include: a cord holder, reverse nosepiece, and a larger WF eyepiece with calibrated pointer
- 3.0 megapixel digital eyepiece camera, offers USB 2.0 plug-and-play compatibility and comes with a user-friendly imaging software
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
|Item Size:||15 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||8 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 7 x 7 inches|