Vision Scientific VME0020-RC-E2 LED Cordless Microscope, 40x-800x Magnification, LED Illumination with Intensity Control, Coarse and Fine Focus, Rechargeable Battery
Save 1% on the Vision Scientific VME0020-RC-E2 LED Cordless Microscope, 40x-800x Magnification, LED Illumination with Intensity Control, Coarse and Fine Focus, Rechargeable Battery by Vision Scientific at In The National Interest. MPN: VME0020-RC-E2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This compound microscope is ideal for High School instruction. Cool-to-touch, long-lasting LED Illumination is equipped with intensity control.
This compound microscope is ideal for High School instruction. Cool-to-touch, long-lasting LED Illumination is equipped with intensity control. Ball-bearing objective turret is mounted, allowing for smooth alignment while positive click stops ensure precise magnification.
DIN achromatic objectives are parfocal and parcentered to provide sharp, color-corrected images. Coarse and fine focus knobs are positioned low on bracket near base, making certain that adjustments are made with maximum stability and minimum strain.
Rugged cast aluminum with gray enamel finish. Packed in a fitted styrofoam box; includes a dust cover and an instruction manual. 5-year limited warranty excluding bulbs.
- Head:Monocular, 45° inclined, rotates 360°
- Eyepiece:WF 10x with pointer & WF 20x
- Magnification:40x, 80x, 100x, 200x, 400x, 800x
- Objective Lens:4x, 10x, 40xS DIN achromatic
- Stage:Large 110mm x 120mm (4 ⅜” x 4 ¾”) with a pair of stage clips
- Focusing:Separate coarse and fine focus
- Condenser:0.65 N.A lens
- Diaphragm:5 hole disc diaphragm
- Light Source:LED Illumination with intensity control
- Power:110V Cordless or Rechargeable RC-3.6V
- Overall Dimensions:5.2” x 6.9” x 14.2” 5.4lbs
- One monocular microscope with plain stage and built-in LED illumination
- One 10X wide-field eyepiece with pointer
- One 20X wide-field eyepiece
- 4X DIN achromatic objective
- 10X DIN achromatic objective
- 40XR DIN achromatic objective
- two stage clips
- Power adaptor
- three rechargeable batteries
- One dust cover
- User Manual
- One wrench
Features & Highlights
- 45° inclined Monocular head rotates 360° allowing for reverse position viewing and trouble -free observation for two people
- LED illumination guarantees a clear and crisp, cool-to-touch white light that lasts up to 60x longer than traditional tungsten bulbs
- Eyepiece with built-in pointer ensures that definite points on the slide can be easily designated and quickly identified
- Equipped with tension adjustment to eliminate stage drift. For added safety the rack-stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses while the slip-clutch focusing system protects gears from damage
- Vision Scientific 100% open box policy backs up our warranty, by allowing our in-house technicians to check the smooth mechanical movement, optical alignment, and the electrical safety of every microscope that is shipped out to our customers. Only from Vision Scientific!
|Item Weight:||5.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.9 x 14.2 x 14.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||7 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 7 x 7 inches|