Vision Scientific VME0020X-E2 LED Microscope, 40x-2000x Magnification, LED Illumination with Intensity Control, 1.25 N.A Abbe Condenser, Coarse and Fine Focus, 110V
Free Shipping Included! Vision Scientific VME0020X-E2 LED Microscope, 40x-2000x Magnification, LED Illumination with Intensity Control, 1.25 N.A Abbe Condenser, Coarse and Fine Focus, 110V by Vision Scientific at In The National Interest. MPN: VME0020X-E2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This compound microscope is ideal for High School instruction. Cool-to-touch, long-lasting LED Illumination is equipped with intensity control.
This compound microscope is ideal for High School instruction. Cool-to-touch, long-lasting LED Illumination is equipped with intensity control. Ball-bearing objective turret is mounted, allowing for smooth alignment while positive click stops ensure precise magnification.
DIN achromatic objectives are parfocal and parcentered to provide sharp, color-corrected images. Coarse and fine focus knobs are positioned low on bracket near base, making certain that adjustments are made with maximum stability and minimum strain.
Rugged cast aluminum with gray enamel finish. Packed in a fitted styrofoam box; includes a dust cover and an instruction manual. 5-year limited warranty excluding bulbs.
- Head:Monocular, 45° inclined, rotates 360°
- Eyepiece:WF 10x with pointer & WF 20x
- Magnification:40x, 80x, 100x, 200x, 400x, 800x, 1000x, 2000x
- Objective Lens:4x, 10x, 40xS 100xS oil DIN achromatic
- Stage:Large 110mm x 120mm (4 ⅜” x 4 ¾”) with a pair of stage clips
- Focusing:Separate coarse and fine focus
- Condenser:1.25 N.A Abbe spiral lens
- Diaphragm:Iris diaphragm with a swing-out filter holder
- Light Source:LED Illumination with intensity control
- Overall Dimensions:5.2” x 6.9” x 14.2” 5.4lbs
- One monocular microscope with plain stage and built-in LED illumination
- One 10X wide-field eyepiece with pointer
- One 20X wide-field eyepiece
- 4X DIN achromatic objective
- 10X DIN achromatic objective
- 40XR DIN achromatic objective
- 100XR DIN achromatic objective
- One blue filter
- One frosted filter
- two stage clips
- Power adaptor
- One dust cover
- User Manual
- One wrench
Features & Highlights
- 45° inclined Monocular head rotates 360° allowing for reverse position viewing and trouble -free observation for two people
- LED illumination guarantees a clear and crisp, cool-to-touch white light that lasts up to 60x longer than traditional tungsten bulbs
- Eyepiece with built-in pointer ensures that definite points on the slide can be easily designated and quickly identified
- Equipped with tension adjustment to eliminate stage drift. For added safety the rack-stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses while the slip-clutch focusing system protects gears from damage
- Vision Scientific 100% open box policy backs up our warranty, by allowing our in-house technicians to check the smooth mechanical movement, optical alignment, and the electrical safety of every microscope that is shipped out to our customers. Only from Vision Scientific!
|Item Weight:||5.4 pounds|
|Package Weight:||7 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 7 x 7 inches|