Product Description & Reviews
Backing Pad Assemblies by Walter Surface Technologies is meant to protect the sanding disc from excess heating. The 5/8-11 in. clamping nut adds enough space behind the sander disc for airflow, resulting in heat dissipation. The impact-resistant plastic back pad is helpful during weld removal and blending for a high-quality surface finish. This backer pad is designed to work uninterruptedly with 5 in. Coolcut and Topcut resin fiber sanding discs. Mountable backing pads offers a flexible support to the sanding disc to produce a finer finish on curved surfaces.
Features & Highlights
- Specifications: orange backing pad with 5 in. diameter offers support to the abrasive sanding discs. Round armor hole fastener with 5/8-11 in. clamping nut ensures secure mounting of the pad
- Utility: sanding backing pad allows air flow behind the sanding disc for proper heat dissipation. This backing pad is manufactured from high-quality, impact resistant plastic that helps increasing the life of your sanding discs
- Versatile: flexible design of the sanding disc pad helps in gentle to aggressive weld removal and blending for finer finishing on both erratic and curved surfaces
- Compatibility: sanding back pad works efficiently with 5 in. Coolcut and Topcut resin fiber sanding discs from Walter Surface Technologies
- Productivity: mounting pad is rated for its efficiency with maximum 12,200 rpm rotational speed. The sander backing pad ensures uninterrupted industrial metal fabrication
|Manufacturer:||WALTER Surface Technologies|
|Brand:||Walter Surface Technologies|
|Publisher:||WALTER Surface Technologies|
|Studio:||WALTER Surface Technologies|
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By United Abrasives- SAIT
mpn: 95018, ean: 0699053950181,