The WaterCop automatic shutoff valve installs on the main water line near the existing manual shut-off valve. WaterCop flood sensors install near water using appliances and in rooms where running water is present. Each WaterCop Classic system can support an unlimited number of water and low temperature sensors. When leaking water comes in contact with any of the sensors, a wireless signal is immediately broadcast to the WaterCop main valve causing the valve to close. Water flow is quickly cutoff to all areas of the home and any continuous flooding is stopped.
Features & Highlights
- INCLUDES - 0.75" Lead free ball valve, actuator, and 3 sensors.
- LEAK DETECTION - Shuts off water valve automatically when any sensor probes get wet.
- WIRELESS SIGNAL - Transmits wireless signal to valve when moisture is detected, up to 200 ft.
- PERFECT FOR - Main residence, vacation homes and villas, second homes, rental homes, offices, and condominiums.
- SECURITY OUTPUT - Immediate notification of closed valve Ideal for water heaters.
|Part Number:||WCKBLF 3/4|
|Item Weight:||7.56 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||13 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by WaterCop, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: Z6922-XL, ean: 0670240956407,
Zurn Z6922-XL Aquasense Battery Powered Wall mount Lavatory Faucet.Sensor Faucet. Heavy-Duty Cast Brass Sensor Operated Faucet. Backsplash Mounted Gooseneck Faucet. Battery Powered. ...