The Wheaton Magna Flex Spinner Flask features a flex-type, bulb-shaped glass impeller that rotates from a fixed position above liquid level around an indentation in the base of the flask. Primarily designed for use with microcarrier cultures, this unique stirring system increases stirring efficiency and provides a gentle, even circulation throughout the flask while keeping the beads in suspension. All flasks have been proportioned to provide a head space ratio of 1:1 or greater. A removable stainless steel pin immobilizes the impeller during handling or decanting to prevent damage to cells or microcarriers. Sizes 500mL and larger can accommodate the Wheaton Vented Cap (Number W240751).
Features & Highlights
- Designed for use with microcarrier cultures
- Stirring system increases stirring efficiency and provides a gentle, even circulation throughout the flask while keeping the beads in
- Removable stainless steel pin immobilizes the impeller during handling or decanting to prevent damage to cells or microcarriers
- Side arms for 500mL - 6L flasks allow vented caps which enables the flask to "breath" while protecting from contamination
- Entire unit may be autoclaved which makes clean easy
|Package Weight:||12.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||15 x 12.9 x 12.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Wheaton, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.