WIDIA provides a comprehensive line of spade blades from 0.315–4.5" (8–114mm) to cover a wide range of machining environments and materials. Spade blades provide high productivity, less downtime, and great surface finish.
Features & Highlights
- Universal application for most plain and alloyed steel applications as well as for cast iron and stainless steels
- Great where rigidity, coolant supply, or speed and feed rates are limiting factors
- Use as a substitute to HSS drills for higher productivity and lower total costs
- Interchangeable with other conventional spade blade holders
- Intermediate diameters and specific toolholder length quickly available upon request
|Manufacturer:||WIDIA Products Group|
|Publisher:||WIDIA Products Group|
|Studio:||WIDIA Products Group|
|Item Weight:||14.86 pounds|
|Package Weight:||14.99 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.33 x 4.33 x 4.33 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by WIDIA, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Electron Microscopy Sciences
Optional Accessories for EMS7000smz and EMS5000mz Vibrating Microtomes....