YSI DO200A Dissolved Oxygen Meter with Temperature Compensation, Includes Probe with 4-Meter Cable and Fitted Case
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 6% on the YSI DO200A Dissolved Oxygen Meter with Temperature Compensation, Includes Probe with 4-Meter Cable and Fitted Case by YSI at In The National Interest. MPN: 606072. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Dissolved oxygen (DO) meters measure the amount of dissolved oxygen present in water. The amount of DO helps to determine, for example, drinking
Dissolved oxygen (DO) meters measure the amount of dissolved oxygen present in water. The amount of DO helps to determine, for example, drinking water quality, the health of lakes or streams, and aquatic organism sustainability. A probe, also called a sensor or electrode, is inserted into the sample to perform the measurement, and the results appear on the meter display. Applications include sewage and water treatment plants, pollution control, fish farms, and various types of manufacturing.
YSI manufactures instruments, sensors, and software for environmental water quality monitoring and testing. The company, founded in 1948, is headquartered in Yellow Springs, OH.
Features & Highlights
- EcoSense DO200A dissolved oxygen and temperature meter with 4-meter cable and probe simultaneously measures dissolved oxygen (percent of air saturation and ppm) and temperature for use in water and wastewater testing
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Memory feature retains up to 50 data sets
- IP67-rated waterproof housing protects instrument from damage caused by water and airborne particles
- Kit includes meter, probe with 4-meter cable, hard-sided carrying case, and instructions
|Item Weight:||5.2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||5.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.2 x 4.6 x 4.6 inches|