Zebra DS3678-SR Ultra-Rugged Cordless 2D/1D Barcode Scanner/Linear Imager Kit, Bluetooth, FIPS, Vibration Motor, Includes Cradle, Power Supply and Heavy-Duty Shielded 7 ft USB Cable (CBA-U42-S07PAR)
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 20% on the Zebra DS3678-SR Ultra-Rugged Cordless 2D/1D Barcode Scanner/Linear Imager Kit, Bluetooth, FIPS, Vibration Motor, Includes Cradle, Power Supply and Heavy-Duty Shielded 7 ft USB Cable (CBA-U42-S07PAR) by Zebra Technologies at In The National Interest. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Zebra DS3678-SR offers unmatched durability, superior scanning performance and unrivaled manageability, while delivering lightning-fast capture of
Zebra DS3678-SR offers unmatched durability, superior scanning performance and unrivaled manageability, while delivering lightning-fast capture of any 1D or 2D barcode printed on a label in virtually any condition, or displayed on a screen from near contact to nearly 5 ft/ 1.5 m. The ultra-rugged design is practically indestructible - ideal for punishing environments. And when it comes to cordless technology, the DS3678-SR is in a class of its own, with a complete solution that includes a sealed rugged cradle, a smart battery and Zebra's Wi-Fi Friendly Mode that prevents interference with your Wi-Fi network. DS3678-SR--the unstoppable performance you need to maximize workforce productivity and throughput in your operations.
Supported Host Interfaces: USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge
Decode Capabilities:1D: Code 39, Code 128, Code 93, Code 11, UPC/EAN, GS1 DataBar; 2D: PDF417, Micro PDF417, Composite Codes, TLC-39, Aztec, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, Micro QR, Postal Codes
Bluetooth Radio:Bluetooth Class 1, Serial port and HID profiles
Radio Range:Direct line of sight in open air: Class 1: Minimum 300 ft. (100m); Class 2: Minimum 30 ft. (10m)
Battery:PowerPrecision 3100mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery
Sealing: Scanner: IP65 and IP67, Cradle: IP65
Operating Temp: -4F to 122F / -20C to 50C
Humidity: 5% to 95% condensing
Drop Spec: Withstands multiple 8 ft./2.4 m drops to concrete
Dimensions: 7.3 in. H x 3 in. W x 5.6 in. D 18.5 cm H x 7.6 cm W x 14.2 cm D
Weight: 14.4 oz./407 g
One Barcode Scanner
One Power Adapter
One Power Cord
One USB Cable
Features & Highlights
- Superior scanning performance on any 1D and 2D barcode, in any condition------The advanced imager reads 1D barcodes displayed on a screen or printed on a label faster and farther than other standard scanners. Easily read barcodes even if they are under shrinkwrap, damaged, dirty or poorly printed.
- Ultra-rugged, the most indestructible design in its class------The DS3678-SR is the most rugged scanner yet, with the highest drop, tumble and sealing specification in its class. The DS3678-SR is built to survive an 8 ft./2.4 m drop to concrete, 23 percent more durable than any other scanner in this class. It is dustproof, sprayproof and waterproofed to IP67, it can be sprayed down with jetting water and even submersed in water for up to 30 minutes.
- Extreme temperature rating------Built to handle extreme cold, heat and more, you can use the DS3678-SR anywhere, even in the freezer.
- Three flexible feedback modes------Mix and match the feedback modes that are ideal in your environment - vibration, red and green LEDs located in an area where they are always easy to see, plus the traditional loud beep tone.
- A Bluetooth model in a class of its own for superior cordless freedom Bluetooth 4.0 (Low Energy) provides lightning fast wireless communication and maximum energy efficiency.------Zebra Wi-Fi Friendly Mode eliminates the wireless interference that Bluetooth devices can often create in your Wi-Fi environment. The 'go anywhere' rugged cradle offers superior versatility and durability. The DS3678-SR cradle is the only one in its class to offer IP65 sealing. And its industrial charging contacts with
|Item Size:||5.6 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Zebra Technologies, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: VX 5050IJ, ean: 0785525558372,
Incorporating the reliability, quality and performance demonstrated by all of Panini's market-leading products, the Vision X provides advanced check capture features and industry leading price/performance.
Distributed check capture industry leadersh...
By Archer Products
mpn: Handheld, ean: 0714046998824,
An all-in-one Android powered smart data terminal & mobile computer for the most demanding applications. Enable field work to be more efficient in extreme outdoor and industrial environment, help users collect accurate real-time data and work more p...
mpn: IDVisor Smart, ean: 0641938190335,
High-performance 2D Barcode Scanner - Reads IDs from all 50 states, all Canadian provinces and Military IDs. Fast - Takes less than 1 second to scan an ID. Intuitive Operation - Easy to understand icons with configurable age thresholds. Yellow, red ...
mpn: LDX10-0003-00, ean: 0012304898436,
The LDX10 is the next generation of handheld computers from AML. Like all AML products, the LDX10 is engineered, manufactured, and serviced in the U.S.A. It is specifically designed for light-duty commercial applications where acquisition cost is a d...
By Zebra Enterprise
Zebra manufactures bar Code, receipt, kiosk, and radio-frequency identification (RFID) printers and accessories. The company, founded in 1969, is headquartered in Lincolnshire, IL.Feature: cordless. Standard range 1D/2D imager. Flips Certified. Vibra...
By Zebra Technologies
mpn: LI3678-SR0F, ean: 0758399858022,
Zebra LI3678 offers unmatched durability, superior scanning performance and unrivaled manageability, while delivering lightning-fast capture of any 1D barcode printed on a label in virtually any condition, or displayed on a screen. The ultra-rugged d...
mpn: E001295, ean: 0834619002731,
The Elo Interactive Digital Signage (IDS) touch platform featuring the Intel Core 4th Generation CPUs with enhanced graphic engines enables increased customer engagement and immersive brand experiences by adding an exciting new dimension to tradition...