Zebra LI3678 offers unmatched durability, superior scanning performance and unrivaled manageability, while delivering lightning-fast capture of any 1D barcode printed on a label in virtually any condition, or displayed on a screen. The ultra-rugged design is practically indestructible - ideal for punishing environments. The LI3678 couldn't be easier and less time-consuming to deploy and manage. And when it comes to cordless technology, the LI3678 is in a class of its own, with a complete solution that includes a sealed rugged cradle, a smart battery and Zebra's Wi-Fi Friendly Mode that prevents interference with your Wi-Fi network. Get the unstoppable performance you need to maximize workforce productivity and throughput in your operations with the LI3678 - only from Zebra.
Zebra LI3678 couldn't be easier and less time-consuming to deploy and manage. LI3678--the unstoppable performance you need to maximize workforce productivity and throughput in your operations. The dependable, fast and accurate scanning you need to take the quality of your products and your customer service to the next level.
Color: Industrial Green
Supported Host Interfaces: USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge
Operating Temp: -22F to 122F / -30C to 50C
Humidity: 5% to 95% condensing
Drop Spec: Withstands multiple 8 ft./2.4 m drops to concrete
Sealing: Scanner: IP65 and IP67, Cradle: IP65
Decode Capability: Code 39, Code 128, Code 93, UPC/EAN,GS1 DataBar
Dimensions: 7.3 in. H x 3 in. W x 5.6 in. D 18.5 cm H x 7.6 cm W x 14.2 cm D
Weight: 13.6 oz./385 g
One Barcode Scanner
One Power Adapter
One Power Cord
One USB Cable
Features & Highlights
- Superior scanning performance on any 1D barcode, in any condition------The advanced imager reads 1D barcodes displayed on a screen or printed on a label faster and farther than other standard scanners. Easily read barcodes even if they are under shrinkwrap, damaged, dirty or poorly printed.
- Ultra-rugged, the most indestructible design in its class------The LI3678 is the most rugged scanner yet, with the highest drop, tumble and sealing specification in its class. The LI3678 is built to survive an 8 ft./2.4 m drop to concrete, 23 percent more durable than any other scanner in this class. It is dustproof, sprayproof and waterproofed to IP67, it can be sprayed down with jetting water and even submersed in water for up to 30 minutes.
- Extreme temperature rating------Built to handle extreme cold, heat and more, you can use the LI3678 anywhere, even in the freezer.
- A Bluetooth model in a class of its own provides lightning fast wireless communication and maximum energy efficiency.------Zebra Wi-Fi Friendly Mode eliminates the wireless interference that Bluetooth devices can often create in your Wi-Fi environment. The 'go anywhere' rugged cradle offers superior versatility and durability. The LI3678 cradle is the only one in its class to offer IP65 sealing. And its industrial charging contacts withstand 250,000 insertions.
- Three flexible feedback modes------Mix and match the feedback modes that are ideal in your environment - vibration, red and green LEDs located in an area where they are always easy to see, plus the traditional loud beep tone.
|Item Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.6 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.41 x 4.88 x 4.88 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Zebra Technologies, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: E001295, ean: 0834619002731,
The Elo Interactive Digital Signage (IDS) touch platform featuring the Intel Core 4th Generation CPUs with enhanced graphic engines enables increased customer engagement and immersive brand experiences by adding an exciting new dimension to tradition...