The ZipWall 12 Dust Barrier System creates a dust barrier up to 50 feet long so you can close off workspaces when you're working on a project. This easy to set up system lets you create a three-sided barrier, essentially creating a room within a room.
Ideal for Contract and Do-It-Yourself Projects
Whether you're a professional contractor or you're working on a do-it-yourself home improvement project, the ZipWall 12 Dust Barrier System is essential. When you're sawing, drilling, putting up drywall or painting, this barrier kit prevents elements like plywood or drywall dust or paint splashes from getting into other areas.
Great Starter Kit or Add-On
The ZipWall 12 Dust Barrier System is great to start with or add to your existing barrier kit. It includes six 12 foot aluminum, spring-loaded poles with heads, plates, and Gripdisk non-slip pads. *Plastic sheeting is not included.
- Quantity - 12 x 12-foot spring loaded poles
- Dimensions - 59 x 4.5 x 3.75-inches
- Weight - 13.7 pounds
Features & Highlights
- Includes twelve 12' spring loaded aluminum poles, head, plates, Gripdisk non-stick pads
- Sets up within minutes
- Build a dust barrier in minutes without tape, ladders or damage
- Works in positive and negative air, helps ensure RRP compliance
- Great for do-it-yourself projects & construction workspaces
|Item Weight:||27.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.1 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||27.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.1 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ZipWall, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.