zjchao Peristaltic Liquid Pump [Electronics]
zjchao Peristaltic Liquid Pump [Electronics] by ZJchao at In The National Interest. MPN: zjchao202. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- The pump is basically a geared down DC motor, so it has a lot of torque. Inside the pump is a 'clover' pattern of rollers. As the motor turns, the clover presses on the tube to press the fluid though. The pump does not need to be primed and in fact can self-prime itself with water a half meter with ease.
- You can PWM the motor to speed up or slow down the flow rate and if you connect the motor the other way it will move fluid the other direction. Works great with either a power transistor (basic on/off) or a motor driver chip such as the L293D. Features. Uses 3/16"" (4.7mm) outer diameter silicone tubing. Working Temperature: 0 ℃ - 40 ℃.
- Motor voltage: 12VDC. Motor current: 300mA. Flow rate: up to 100 mL/min. Weight: 200 grams. Dimensions: 27mm diameter motor, 62mm total length. Mounting holes: 3mm diameter, 5mm center-to-center distance.
- Dia.27.6 x Height 37.9 (mm) Pump head size(Φx H):Dia. 31.7 x Height 20.1(mm) pump tube size(IDxOD) :2.5*4.7mm weight: 200g
- pump tube (ID x OD) : 2.5mm inner diameter x 4.7mm
|Item Size:||1.06 x 1.06 x 1.06 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.7 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|